First Moscow State Medical University “I. M. Sechenov ”, a long-term successful partner of Medical university – Sofia, invites us to participate in the online school of professional communication in English for medical students at the Institute of Linguistics and Intercultural Communication of the University, which will be held on 19-23 October 2020.
How to properly answer questions, how to prepare a high quality presentation of a scientific report and how to write articles for international journals, how to make proper presentations of clinical cases and any other current issues and practical recommendations will be the topics of focus in the online school for international integration.
The seminar is organized in modules of 4 hours each. Some of the more important topics will be:
- Intercultural competence of the doctor.
- Writing an article for an international magazine. Abstract writing.
- Participation in scientific conferences.
- Presentation of the patient (international clinical session).
- Intercultural communication and cooperation in the medical profession.
- Learning (interactive lectures) and Training (seminars, teamwork, project presentations and case studies), etc.
Among the leading names of the lecturers are Prof. Irina Markovina, Director of the Institute of Linguistics, Assoc. Prof. Alexander Zaytsev, Mr. Jonathan McFarland and Assoc. Prof. Istvan Lenart.
Contact person: Daria Alexandrovna Bugaeva, Chief Specialist
Department of Strategic Development and Internationalization
The first Moscow State Medical University named after IM Sechenov Ministry of Health of Russia (Sechenov University)
Tel .: +7 (495) 622 96 31